This is my favorite ab exercise. It has been for a couple years. It’s my favorite mostly because I can always feel the effects the day after. My lower abs which is a hard area to target for most people are usually sore the day after doing 3 sets of these for 60 reps each. The video here only shows about 10 reps of forward and back movement with the arms. I now do the back and forth movement 20 times, then I move my elbows in small circles clockwise for 20 reps, then counter clockwise for 20 reps, 60 reps total. I always do 3 sets. Nine times out of ten my lower abs are sore the day after. Which I love. It make me know my target area was worked. I hardly ever train just abs nowadays as I’m more focused on functional fitness, however, if I do train them this is most definitely one of the stables in my routine. Find me on social media or email me (links below) if you’re interested in my other favorite ab exercises.
Cheers and thanks for tuning in.
G.I.Lane & Fit Achilles
Original: 12/11/15 | Updated: 5/15/18
Download your FREE G.I.Lane© WokeFokk© Lifestyle E-Book by Entering your Email below!
WokeFokk© is a Lifestyle E-Book by G.I.Lane© that helps people get their Mind Right before and while embarking on fitness & business goals.
This book includes:
- My Wants Vs. Needs Chart that lists all elements needed for your goal
- A Daily Routine Habit Worksheet to get your time management on point
- List of the Pillars of Health in Priority from greatest to least
- Purpose Worksheets to help you find what you love and aspire to be
- My Philosophies on Life and the details of each
- A Mango Basil Smoothie Recipe to get your Meal Plan & Prep locked on
- A Leg-Day Workout to build the muscle you’re going to need for these dreams of yours.
Your E-Book will be sent to your email shortly. Thank you for joining my family. Cheers to your fitness & health.