Here’s my first draft. Bear with me, it will grow like my Best Restaurants in San Diego Post, it’s a working progress. A living file. Cheers to you all. Try all this shit. Tell me what you think!
- Go when it’s warm
- Sit on the patio
- Get the kids meal chicken fingers and fries with a cup of Queso
- Don’t pay no mind to the bars on the outside. They’ve been there since the 70’s
- Meet Portia, junior and/or senior
- Sit at the bar
- Get something with bacon
- Sit or don’t
- Get something. Anything
- Sit facing the window on the right hand side when you walk in. Two tables back.
- Get the chicken vindaloo
Rozzelle Court Restaurant
- Sit right off the check out station facing the fountain
- Get earl grey tea, put some milk and sugar in it. Get a French baguette. Put some orange preserves on a plate. Get some butter.
Canes Chicken Fingers
- Sit by the window facing west
- Get a three piece chicken fingers meal & a sweet tea. Do 3/4 sweet tea, 1/4 regular tea. Dip chicken & fries in sauce.
- Sit facing kitchen, away from window in bar area
- Get the build your own with ham, asparagus, and gruyere cheese. Ask for a side of salsa. Have an earl grey tea.
Third Street Social
- Go during happy hour
- Sit at the bar
- Get a Korean Steak taco, an Al Pastor Taco, Get the fries and a Boulevard Double IPA
- Sit facing towards restrooms
- Get country breakfast burrito
- Comes with free cinnamon roll
- Get a decaf coffee it’s super good
- Get something with the hash brown casserole. Get two servings of it instead of the other offerings.
- Sit by the fire
Until next edit,
👚Shirts & Posters : Zazzle.com/g_i_lane
Download your FREE G.I.Lane© WokeFokk© Lifestyle E-Book by Entering your Email below!
WokeFokk© is a Lifestyle E-Book by G.I.Lane© that helps people get their Mind Right before and while embarking on fitness & business goals.
This book includes:
- My Wants Vs. Needs Chart that lists all elements needed for your goal
- A Daily Routine Habit Worksheet to get your time management on point
- List of the Pillars of Health in Priority from greatest to least
- Purpose Worksheets to help you find what you love and aspire to be
- My Philosophies on Life and the details of each
- A Mango Basil Smoothie Recipe to get your Meal Plan & Prep locked on
- A Leg-Day Workout to build the muscle you’re going to need for these dreams of yours.
Your E-Book will be sent to your email shortly. Thank you for joining my family. Cheers to your fitness & health.